27.3.12

DIY Headboards

I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS.
I think this must be my fifth time watching it from begining to end.  Winter is ending, and Im snuggled inside with my cozy gilmore girls dvd's, all the while googling ideas on DIY headboards.  Me and my fiance are first time home owners, and its been transforming into a real life image of who we are inside.  Its a mixture of modern and rustic and nautical all at the same time.  Our master bedroom is quite small, and with our king size bed its far from being like the photos youd find on google- we dont have the space for a full on bedframe, we just need a wall mount headboard, and if I can budget it in to be diy (as we're both quite handy/ crafty) then thats just purrrrfect.
The gilmore girls have an antique sewing table in their kitchen that I JUST noticed.  man that looks cool.





















No comments:

Post a Comment